At Home 30 Calorie Blended Iced Latte!

Whenever I go to Starbucks, I order the “Taralynn’sccino!” Today, I decided to make a copycat at home. It’s actually better for you and a lot cheaper! There is nothing better than an iced cold coffee drink on a hot day!

All you need is 1/4 cup of cold espresso (you can use cold iced coffee), 1/2 cup of ice, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, and 1 packet stevia. If you want a strong vanilla kick, add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.

Add all the ingredients (except stevia) to the blender and blend on high for about three minutes.

Stir in the packet of stevia and enjoy!

It’s a lot faster, cheaper, and healthier to make it at home!

Later today I’ll be posting a chocolate strawberry protein fluff recipe!

• Nick

Reply to Nick
  • Jenna Nolten

I tried this recipe and I liked it! I decided to write a post about it in my Coffeetime posts. I review coffee-recipes in those in my search for perfect at home (Starbucks-worthy) coffee. Check it out!:)

Reply to Jenna Nolten
  • Jenna Nolten

Loved it! Perhaps a stupid question but what is that Cast iron waffles stuff?

Reply to Jenna Nolten
  • Brittany

Is there a reason that you stirred In the stevia? Instead of blending?

Reply to Brittany
  • Shelley

I’m not a big coffee drinker anymore since I associate it with teaching zero period, but I do enjoy coffee every once in a while and this would be a great way to get my fix in! I love how low calorie it is without being just bland coffee and creamer.

Reply to Shelley
  • Candace Marie

I’m a coffee lover and having some iced coffee on a hot day is the best thing ever for me. Have you tried making cold pressed coffee? THE BEST THING EVER.

Reply to Candace Marie
  • Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy

Almond milk is an essential at my house! And having this latte is the main reason why!

Reply to Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy
  • Kimberly

I love the dark chocolate almond milk with half a stevia in the raw in my iced coffee! I will have to try the vanilla

Reply to Kimberly
  • Lexie

Looks delicious! I have started making these too, you inspired me!
    I just bought the Starbucks Iced Coffee today too, my grocery store finally has it. IN LOVE!
    Thanks for the great, healthy recipe.

Reply to Lexie
  • Kim

This is a great idea! I will definitely have to try this! Thanks for posting 🙂

Reply to Kim
  • Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out

I love this for a little pick me up! And it’s more fun than just a cup of coffee!

Reply to Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out
  • Natasha @ Under The Sticks

This sounds fantastic! Way to save money 🙂 Do you like Chai tea?

Reply to Natasha @ Under The Sticks
  • Debbie

Looks good!

I like to use unsweetened almond coconut milk in my iced coffee, or the unsweetened vanilla almond coconut milk. I also like unsweetened vanilla coconut milk in iced coffee. Yum, yum!

Reply to Debbie