At Home 30 Calorie Blended Iced Latte!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Whenever I go to Starbucks, I order the “Taralynn’sccino!” Today, I decided to make a copycat at home. It’s actually better for you and a lot cheaper! There is nothing better than an iced cold coffee drink on a hot day!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

All you need is 1/4 cup of cold espresso (you can use cold iced coffee), 1/2 cup of ice, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, and 1 packet stevia. If you want a strong vanilla kick, add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Add all the ingredients (except stevia) to the blender and blend on high for about three minutes.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Stir in the packet of stevia and enjoy!

It’s a lot faster, cheaper, and healthier to make it at home!

Later today I’ll be posting a chocolate strawberry protein fluff recipe!

Comments

• Nick

yum

Reply to Nick
  • Jenna Nolten

I tried this recipe and I liked it! I decided to write a post about it in my Coffeetime posts. I review coffee-recipes in those in my search for perfect at home (Starbucks-worthy) coffee. Check it out!:)

Reply to Jenna Nolten
  • Jenna Nolten

Loved it! Perhaps a stupid question but what is that Cast iron waffles stuff?

Reply to Jenna Nolten
  • Brittany

Is there a reason that you stirred In the stevia? Instead of blending?

Reply to Brittany
  • Shelley

I’m not a big coffee drinker anymore since I associate it with teaching zero period, but I do enjoy coffee every once in a while and this would be a great way to get my fix in! I love how low calorie it is without being just bland coffee and creamer.

Reply to Shelley
  • Candace Marie

I’m a coffee lover and having some iced coffee on a hot day is the best thing ever for me. Have you tried making cold pressed coffee? THE BEST THING EVER.

Reply to Candace Marie
  • Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy

Almond milk is an essential at my house! And having this latte is the main reason why!

Reply to Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy
  • Kimberly

I love the dark chocolate almond milk with half a stevia in the raw in my iced coffee! I will have to try the vanilla

Reply to Kimberly
  • Lexie

Looks delicious! I have started making these too, you inspired me!
    I just bought the Starbucks Iced Coffee today too, my grocery store finally has it. IN LOVE!
    Thanks for the great, healthy recipe.

Reply to Lexie
  • Kim

This is a great idea! I will definitely have to try this! Thanks for posting 🙂

Reply to Kim
  • Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out

I love this for a little pick me up! And it’s more fun than just a cup of coffee!

Reply to Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out
  • Natasha @ Under The Sticks

This sounds fantastic! Way to save money 🙂 Do you like Chai tea?

Reply to Natasha @ Under The Sticks
  • Debbie

Looks good!

I like to use unsweetened almond coconut milk in my iced coffee, or the unsweetened vanilla almond coconut milk. I also like unsweetened vanilla coconut milk in iced coffee. Yum, yum!

Reply to Debbie