Best Find of the Day: Unsweetened Iced Coffee

10507839_1546351928926397_2100759787_n

I wanted to share this really fast. I made a grocery trip today to pick up stuff for the empty fridge. After picking up everything I need, plus more, I found this gem! Starbuck’s unsweetened iced coffee! It was only $4.99, which is crazy because I usually spend that much on one drink at Starbucks. I like to add the iced coffee to almond milk, ice, and stevia! It’s the perfect light and refreshing drink for a summer morning.

Comments

• Brooke

I found this a few weeks ago at the grocery store. Love it! I got the caramel flavor & just add a touch of skim milk. It’s perfect!

Reply to Brooke
  • kimberli

Try making your ice cubes with the coffee that way as it melts it doesn’t water your drink down and just add your milk from there

Reply to kimberli
  • Kristin Cook

You can also freeze iced coffee in ice cube trays and drop the ice cubes in your almond milk. This keeps your coffee from getting watered down πŸ™‚

Reply to Kristin Cook
  • Lyndi

If you go to http://www.target.com there’s a $1 off coupon for it. πŸ™‚

Reply to Lyndi
  • Courtney

I love iced coffee, but I prefer to make it at home. It’s cheaper and I can use whatever flavor coffee I want to.
    Here’s the recipe I use:
    1/2 cup of grinds to 8 cups of tap cold water
    Soak over night.
    I have a french press so I use soak the coffee in it and strain in the morning, but you can use a metal strainer and a coffee filter.
    Store covered for up to three weeks.
    I like mine with a teaspoon of homemade simple syrup and a splash of skim milk. Perfect treat for Mississippi summer afternoons.

Reply to Courtney
  • Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy

Could yoy make a list about living healthy while on a budget? πŸ™‚

Reply to Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy
    • Kristin Cook

She actually did that a year or two ago πŸ™‚ It may even be in one of the tabs. If its not, itll take some searching, but she even did a thing once on how to only spend thirty dollars on your groceries. It was cool πŸ™‚
      Hope this helps!

Reply to Kristin Cook
  • Alexa

This is my most favorite stuff! It’s saved me SO MUCH money, plus I can make my own Starbucks at home better than they can since they don’t have almond milk. πŸ™‚ Glad you found it!

Reply to Alexa