Banana Egg Pancake Video Tutorial

video tutorial banana pancakes

I hope you all had a great 4th of July! I’ll be posting some photos from my night after this post. First, I wanted to share a tutorial with you.

Screen Shot 2014-07-05 at 12.39.31 PM

You all know how much I love the banana egg pancake recipe! I make them a lot. I have had a lot of you send me photos of your banana egg pancakes too which always makes me happy. But, sometimes the banana egg pancakes are a hit or miss. Why? Well…it all depends on how ripe the banana is, how large the eggs are, and the list goes on. Sometimes mine turn into a scramble and sometimes I get lucky with a nice looking pancake. I made a video tutorial this morning to give you a better idea of how it’s done.

I apologize for my lack of video skills. It’s not my specialty, but I’m working on it! Video tips are always welcome!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love serving mine with light syrup!

Comments

• Selene

I have enjoyed your video! Thanx!

Reply to Selene
  • Amy Doyle

This was a great recipe! I recently read an article on how you can eat well to keep your hearing healthy, and how banana pancakes in particular are good for your hearing: http://bit.ly/HearingRecipesPancakes

Reply to Amy Doyle
  • Minerva

Do you have a youtube channel? I can’t see the video on safari

Reply to Minerva
  • G

Hi Taralynn,

I recommend using unrefined coconut oil as syrup! Hope you like it! 🙂

Reply to G
  • Jessica

Thanks for posting a how to video. I definitely would love to try this recipe out. Now…just to get my husband to try them 🙂

Reply to Jessica
  • Julia

Hey Taralynn! I made the pancakes this morning and they are yummy! <3 Thank you for sharing all your recipes, your life, Mr. Grumples & your thoughts with us! 🙂 I love you blog!! Greetings from Germany 🙂

Reply to Julia
  • Francisca

your voice is completely different from what I imagined ahah. you’re adorable ! Greetings from Portugal ! 🙂

Reply to Francisca
  • Natasha

Hi!! I love the video tutorial, makes it really easy to understand how to make them. I have seen so many recipes out there but many use flour which I hardly ever have in the house. These looked really simple and I think I will try in the morning….and maybe add a little PB2 🙂 Thanks Taralynn. Keep up the fantastic job, hearing about your experiences in and outside of Charlotte is so fun and inspiring. Oh how I wish I lived in America!! xo

Reply to Natasha
  • Anna

Oh I love this recipe and your voice!:))) I’ll definitely try this one out!:)) -Love, Anna

Reply to Anna
  • Livi

I love making pancakes this way! So delicious!

Reply to Livi