Comments

• Kelli

Could the tuna be replaced with chicken? I’ve never had tuna and I’m not huge on fish. I love chicken salad though!!

Reply to Kelli
  • Jessie

Mmmm. I LOVE tuna fish salad. I have a GREAT recipe. It’s just canned tuna, diced red onion, vegenaise, diced celery, dried cranberries, toasted sliced almonds, dried tarragon, salt and pepper! I know it sounds strange. I usually pile 1/2 a cup on 1/2 and avocado and garnish the avocado with soy sauce and siracha. It’s an awesome lunch!

Reply to Jessie
  • Audra

OMG I tried this for lunch today and it was AMAZING!! I’ll probably eat it for lunch every day now.

Reply to Audra
  • Carrie

I made this today and it was amazing. I don’t like mayo so I normally don’t like tuna salad, but with the majority cottage cheese it was awesome! Thanks for the great recipe! I will make this again.

Reply to Carrie
  • cassidy

Looks so easy!! I added it into MyFitnessPal. Definitely going to try this for lunches next week.

Reply to cassidy
  • Emma

Thank you for another great recipe! I’ve never thought of using cottage cheese. Sounds good.

Reply to Emma
  • Leigha @ Minougirl

I loooove tuna salad! I usually make mine with greek yogurt – never thought to use cottage cheese! I’ll have to try that soon!

Reply to Leigha @ Minougirl
  • Sarah

This looks so yummy. I used to make stuff like this for school lunches all the time. Have to start making it again.

xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

Reply to Sarah
  • Emily

It looks delicious, but I am skeptical of the grapes. Do they really work in a tuna salad??

Reply to Emily
    • ABtflDisaster

Grapes, apples, craisins, pecans, almonds, celery…they’re all delish!

Reply to ABtflDisaster
    • Melissa

YES! And chicken salad.. that or craisins are amazing.

Reply to Melissa
    • april

Omg yes grapes is delicious with tuna fish, you must try! I’m a huge fan 🙂

Reply to april
  • shannon

I love that he uses less mayo and adds cottage cheese. I’m adding this to my menu for next week and grocery list. Not a fish or tuna eater but I think this might make me one.

Reply to shannon
  • Caitlin

I always think when someone makes me something, especially someone I love, it taste better. I am not a Tuna fan, but I’m going to try this.

Reply to Caitlin