Spaghetti is just one food I can’t get enough of. I crave it ALL the time, but if I ate it all the time my body wouldn’t appreciate the carb overload. I like to use replacements for the noodles to still get my pasta fix! Here is one of my favorite ways to replace the noodles…
- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Reduced Fat Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Slice spaghetti squash in half, scoop out seeds and microwave halves for 18 minutes.
- While spaghetti squash is in microwave heat skillet on high and saute bell peppers in olive oil until peppers start to brown.
- Turn heat down to medium. With a fork scoop spaghetti squash into pan with peppers. Add Parmesan and sauce. Mix all ingredients together over heat for 3 minutes.
Serving Size 1 Cup:
110 Calories, 2g Fat, 17g Carbs, 4g Protein, 6g Fiber